Saturday, May 17, 2008

Like Daddy, Like Daughter


Normally the saying goes "like father like son", but I'll just amend it a little bit. Mollie was saying that not long ago she was talking with someone about how Meredith is starting to look like me more day by day. He mentioned how his three year old daughter is starting to do the same and how it may not actually be that good of a thing.

For now I think we're just fine with Meredith looking like me. It's keeping her cute :) Not to say Mollie isn't beautiful, but just to say that at least she doesn't look like Gilligan or something weird like that...

So here we are out on the town in Hemisfair Park in downtown San Antonio having a great time. We were there to take 9 month pictures of Meredith, but we couldn't have a photo shoot without pictures of Meredith with her Daddy, could we? (Come to think of it, I think that's happened a lot... maybe because I've been the one taking the pictures.)

2 comments:

Grandma Stavenger said...

Cute doesn't begin to do her justice! Love to you all!!

Becky said...

LOVE LOVE all the pics! :)