Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mama Report

I just wanted to get on quickly and let everyone know that Meredith has been taking steps on her own consistently since last night. Timothy was watching her while I made dinner. I am not sure how she got behind me but no one was holding onto her and she took a few controlled step towards me. Today she has been a little more daring and has taken several steps throughout the day. I do not have a picture of it and am unsure when we will have a picture of it. We are very proud of her. I am happy that Timothy got to be the one that got to see her first actual steps(she has been falling and moving her feet at the same time for a while now). I have seen a lot of her firsts and am glad that he got to see at least one with me.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Look out world........here she comes! :)

Natosha said...

Get ready. The fun begins!

Mandie said...

And so it begins....

YAY for sweet Meredith!

Holly - Lilly's Mommy said...

oh yay .. thats wonderful..