Sunday, November 9, 2008

I think I ate too many Kix!

They may be "kid tested and mother approved", but I guess you can have too many! I'm also eating Honey Nut Cheerios. Can you see those in the picture too? My Daddy even fed me one of his Frosted Mini Wheats, but only because I signed "more, please."

Oh, by the way, I'm also eating in the big girl's chair! Can you tell how much older I look? My Mama got me this great booster chair for me to use. She says that in a short while my little sibling will have to sit in my old high chair. I should do a post, "I'm going to be a big sister and I'm going to teach the baby how to sit in a high chair!" The baby has to learn from someone, and it might as well be me since I'm the resident expert in the house!

Thanks for stopping by! I have some more Kix to eat now...

2 comments:

Grandma Stavenger said...

You need to learn to give just a couple to Gilligan!!

Katie said...

Oh man, she is getting so big!!! Maybe it's all of those vitamin enriched Kix!