Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The danger of just one sip...

From Meredith Jane 16 - 18 Months

See, Grandpa, this is what just one sip can do. I have now graduated up to fully "leaded" pop. You may have given me a sip of diet, but I found the good stuff! Just think of all the dentist bills in the future...

P.S. -- Grandpa, I don't mean to tease you. The pop bottle has been empty for some time. It was even rinsed. So all I was really drinking was some lukewarm tap water. But I did get the bottle open myself! No hard feelings. XOXOXO

2 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

your grandma stavenger told me that i was supposed to tell you the dangers of drinking "leaded" mountain dew. but i see that she was just teasing me because you're not even drinking pop! she's so silly. =P

love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Must have been some other grandpa. Surely, you were not speaking of me. :)

Grandpa S