Monday, February 23, 2009

Nowhere to hide...


Gilligan got a bath today! It was GREAT fun to watch; I laughed and squealed. It was generally a good time.

Once we were allowed back inside I decided that Gilligan needed to be chased! We went round and round and round the living room/piano room. I guess Gilligan got tired of playing my game. All of a sudden he was trying to crawl behind the couch!!

If you have been in our house we have the china cabinet on the back wall then an end table on a different wall but close to the china cabinet. Then there is the couch. Well Gilligan went back there and hid. I had NEVER SEEN ANY THING LIKE IT. Mama got out the camera and took some pictures of my accomplishment. Then she set Gilligan free.

Here he is sitting up behind the table and then him trying harder to crawl behind the couch. I think he is a little big to fit! What do you think?!?

1 comment:

Aunt Jennifer said...

i think you should ask your aunt becky about the time she chased a dog named cocoa underneath a bed to escape from her! =P

love you lots meredith!