Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Seeing is believing

From Meredith Jane 16 - 18 Months

This is for all of those non-believers out there. Or for those who are visual learners. Or for those who need to see to believe.

Or maybe for those who just think I'm not big enough...

From Meredith Jane 16 - 18 Months

I can use a computer with the best of them. Here I am getting ready to write this post. I had to bring in the help of my Daddy. I may be able to write my own posts, but how do you think I would write my own post AND take my picture at the same time?!

Well, I'm sure there are answers to that question... like a tripod and the timer feature on the camera. Or maybe even Daddy's shutter remote. But why go through all of that trouble if I could just simply ask my Daddy? Besides, I think he likes taking pictures! And all I had to do was give him kisses -- I have plenty of those to go around. :)

From Meredith Jane 16 - 18 Months

3 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

too cute! i never doubted for a moment that you wrote these posts miss meredith!!! =] love you lots.

Grandma Stavenger said...

Don't forget to save some of those kisses for when we come!

Natosha said...

So cute. Of course you write them yourself. :)