Thursday, February 19, 2009

I am what you might call a Bruiser

From Meredith Jane 18 months

My Mama and I went to the pediatrician today for my 18 month checkup. I was 18 months old back on February 16, so I think the pediatrician should have renamed it to my "18 months and 3 days appointment", but who am I to correct a doctor?

The pediatrician thought I was very smart because I can put together multiple words in baby sign language. For example, "more milk, please", "pacifier, please", and "more pacifier, please"... well, maybe I haven't said the last one, but every time my Daddy tries to take it away so he can see my smile (or so he says), that's what I'm thinking!

So for all those who are curious, here are the stats to prove my self-proclaimed title:

Weight: 25 lbs. 10 oz. (75-95th percentile)
Height: 33 inches (that's 3 inches away from a yard and again in the 75-95th percentile)
Head Circumference: 19.25 million inches (well, not million, but it does put me in the 97th percentile!)

To see how much I've grown, check out my post with my 15 month old stats.

No comments: