Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Did You Wear Green?


I kept hearing Mama give Daddy a hard time about wearing green on this certain day in March. Apparently yesterday was St. Patrick's day, And in honor of our Irish heritage Mama and I wore green. Daddy of course did not. He says he's Norwegian...

That doesn't matter to me, though... Since Daddy didn't wear green, that meant that we got to pinch him. Mama says as I grow up I will begin to understand what heritage means and that we will get to do more fun things other then just pinch people. She said something about making Irish Soda Bread and other fun things. I hope you all had a good fun St. Patrick's day and wore green!

2 comments:

Grandma Stavenger said...

Talking about heritage.....did your Daddy share his lefse? With a look like that I'd wear whatever color you wanted me to! What a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Tell your daddy that since he won't wear green that he has to take you to Ireland not Holden Village!