Sunday, March 15, 2009

Do you want more?

This evening was my turn to see one of Meredith's "firsts". I was going through the Sunday night routine feeding her, giving her a bath, and putting her to bed.

While feeding her, I ate a few of her crackers... hey I was hungry too ;) Shortly after, Meredith asked me her first direct question (in sign language). She pointed at me and then said "more". She wanted to know if I wanted more! I said please, she said please, and then handed me a cracker.

I at first was trying to figure out what she wanted more of, but then realized she pointed towards me, not the pantry or refrigerator... She even did the same thing a few more times, including with her craisins.

It was quite an evening :)

1 comment:

Grandma Stavenger said...

She'll start talking more and more....verbally and in sign. What an exciting time!