Sunday, March 29, 2009

Meredith Jane Needs You!

From Meredith Jane 19-21 months


To make sure you save this link and change your bookmarks if you need to.

We will keep A Day In the Life of Meredith Jane until after Cashew is done in Mama's belly, just to make sure that everyone can find us here.

What is sowing anyway!?!? I think that I might have a handle on what a sprout is because Daddy just planted some red yucca seeds in pots in the back yard and they have turned from dirt to sprouts. At least that is what Mama and Daddy call them. So am I a red yucca?!? I think I look more like Mama and Daddy (more so Daddy than Mama) than I do the things growing in the back yard.

By the way Daddy told me that the title of this post is funny, but he says I have not seen the poster.

2 comments:

Grandma Stavenger said...

You've got me!!!

What cute pics....I will definitely have to earmark the new site. "Sowing"?? If I say the word, I almost automatically type in "sewing", and will never get to the new site that way!

Casey said...

Haha! Love the reference. Oh, and of course, the pictures. Always.