Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Hat?

This morning for our walk it was chilly...I know you northerners would not think that it was but since I have been running a fever and what not Mama bundled me up in the stroller and put a hat on my head. I left it on amazingly! I think I mostly left it on because I could not move my arms. Though when Mama and I went out this afternoon and Mama put my coat on. I asked for the hat on my head again. I may just be starting to come around to this hat thing.



















So I bet you are wondering what this has to do with the picture of me with a box on my head. Well I decided I like hats so much that other things can be hats too, like this box.


Wait NO that is silly!

2 comments:

Grandma Stavenger said...

Since you're "Daddy's girl", it would make sense you like empty boxes....he always did! Guess it means I don't need to make you any more hats????

Aunt Jennifer said...

well, you are a silly girl! =P boxes make wonderful hats - don't let anyone teach you otherwise! =) Love you bunches!