Saturday, May 9, 2009

I was born...

From Theodore Elial 0-3 Months

To make this post! :)

My Daddy got his photography geek on tonight and took this picture of me for my birth announcement. What's an announcement? And for that matter, what is a birth? Hmmm... I have much to learn.

Anyway, I think the picture is great. I even slept through the flash going off a few times. I may have squirmed and grunted some, but I made sure to lay still long enough to get this shot.

Your cards should be in the mail soon, assuming my Mama and Daddy do their part of the work. Mine is done!

5 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

love you bunches et! ;)

Grandma Stavenger said...

A VERY nice picture......your Aunt Becky called me last night and told me to drive to the library near your Great-Grandma Ruth so I could see the post/pictures. Glad I did.....see you soon!

Mandie said...

He is adorable!! I love this picture!

Unknown said...

I get to see you in 2 weeks, sweet little boy! Can't wait!

Megan said...

Congratulations on your little guy! I haven't been on facebook or anything much so I'm behind on the big news. Love his name. Hope you're doing well!!