Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm Helping Mama by...



...doing the laundry! I have been helping around the house wherever I can be of use. My most recent love is doing the laundry. Well, I am good at putting it in but need a little help to get the soap in and in getting it to the dryer and getting it out of the dryer, but I will carry it until we run out. It takes me a little bit more time then Mama normally does but she does not mind because that means she gets to hold Theo and I will carry the laundry to the wash and then to the couch so she can fold it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

will you come help me with my laundry, too? i don't like doing it so much... =P

love you bunches!

Grandma Stavenger said...

Maybe Grandma can help you with the laundry next week when she comes?? Can't wait to see both of you next week!

Unknown said...

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! Can't wait to see you in a week!

Mandie said...

That is so sweet!