Monday, May 4, 2009

Playtime with My Big Sister

From Theodore Elial 0-3 Months

My big sister is the bestest. She helps my Daddy and Mama do things around the house, but most importantly she likes playing with me!

I think that is great! I need a playmate. Gilligan might like to play with me, but his idea of playing is licking me. Plus, he's HUGE and FURRY! Who would like that? Maybe I will like him sometime in the future, but right now I like my sister better.

I love my sister so much that I "beep" her nose!

From Theodore Elial 0-3 Months

3 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

i think he's just licking you because that's the only way he knows how to tell you he likes you!!! =) don't worry, eventually you'll join your big sis in chasing him around the house. you'll be giggling in no time.

love you bunches!

Mandie said...

awww! I can't believe you have 2 babies now!!! So cute Mollie!

Grandma Stavenger said...

What sweeties!! Can't wait to see both of you!!!!

Love to all, including Mom and Dad!!