Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Daddy and Meredith

Today Meredith and I were in her room after nap reading book after book after book. I have no problem reading to Meredith. She was starting to pick books other than board books, which I thought was rather neat. She picked "Do Princesses Kiss Frogs?" This is one of my favorite books of hers and her room theme came from this book. So on the page of her room theme, I showed her how her room and she got excited! Later in the book the Daddy is taking a picture of his daughter. Meredith looked at the picture and said DADDY!! I asked if the Daddy was taking a picture. She said "Yes" and then she pointed to the girl and said Meredith. Then she kept saying "Daddy, Meredith!" It was so cute!

Meredith is getting more and more vocal and she is getting easier and easier to understand though there are still many words I am baffled by.

No comments: