Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I am baptized into the body of Christ!

From Theodore Elial Baptism


This past weekend my Mama and Daddy brought me to church (as they usually do), but this time they dressed me up in this outfit. I thought it looked a little girly for my tastes, but they said I was handsome. Can you see the lace in this picture? Oh well, hopefully it doesn't hamper my style...

Anyway, the pastor poured water over my head, I got a little angry, and everyone seemed happy. Happy people makes for a happy baby!

Don't miss out on seeing some pictures in here and also over in the links on the right.

2 comments:

Grandma Stavenger said...

It's been two days since I've seen you and I already miss you a bunch! I wouldn't worry about the "dress".....your Daddy wore it when he was baptized, too, and he's just fine (and yes, handsome, too)!!!

Unknown said...

I very much enjoyed spending time with you for the baptism, sweet little boy! :)