Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Here's a shout out to my godparents!

From Theodore Elial Baptism


Thank you for supporting me during my baptism. I may not quite get it yet, but I do know that you love me! :)

Here's a picture of all of us from Sunday. Pastor Dave got cut off a little, but we still love him too.

For some reason the only person to really hold me for an extended period of time after the service was Evan, one of my godparents. Don't you think he looks like he will be a good Daddy some day?

From Theodore Elial Baptism

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think the lace is a bit girly, but hey, you are only baptized once, so you only have to wear the outfit once. =) I think you look handsome, too.

And congrats & welcome to the body of Christ! YaY! =) Sorry I wasn't there to celebrate with you, but I do get to see you in a few weeks so I will make up for it then, ok?

Love you oooooooodles!