Friday, November 28, 2008

Do princesses stop to smell the flowers?

From Meredith Jane 13-15 Months

It's move-in day into my new room! And guess what I get to ponder every time I'm in the room?

Do princesses stop to smell the flowers?

I guess they would if there were any flowers? Those don't come out often here in Texas. Maybe I'll be able to answer the question better in the spring.

My Mama and Daddy are going to move the crib and some of my toys. Maybe even the dresser? We'll have to see.

Here's a picture of my new mural. Should only be a little more than 5 months until my little brother or sister is here!

1 comment:

Aunt Jennifer said...

have you asked your mama or daddy if they have what some people call a green thumb? perhaps if they do they can help you start to grow flowers yourself! =]