Friday, November 28, 2008

Sending everyone kisses on Black Friday!

From Meredith Jane 13-15 Months

I'm a day late to send out kisses for Thanksgiving, but my Mama and Daddy say that some people think today is just as much of a holiday as yesterday, so I guess I can't be too late!

I'm not too sure why it is "Black" Friday? It is somewhat gray outside (it may even rain!), but why black? At least the Friday part makes sense.

I'm sorry for not getting this post out yesterday in time for Thanksgiving. Our cable company friends felt that yesterday was a good day to turn off the Internet. So I didn't have a way to make a post. To make up for it, I'll send you twice as many kisses!

XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Grandma Stavenger said...

And MANY, MANY kisses back to you!!

Aunt Jennifer said...

giant hugs and kisses to you too sweetie!