Sunday, November 23, 2008

While I was out

From Meredith Jane 13-15 Months

Yesterday my Daddy pulled a fast one on me.

My Mama and I went up to Grandma Kat's to bake some cookies. For some reason my Daddy didn't go, but now I know the reason.

My Mama and Daddy keep saying that I'm going to be moving into the front room soon, to make way for little "cashew." The thing is, I wasn't too fond of the gray color. Neither was my Mama. She wanted sky blue with one wall painted as a flower mural.

Well, my Daddy got started while we were out! Can you see the blue color? He says that he'll paint the green soon for the ground in the mural. Then my Mama can come back in and stencil in the flowers.

How much fun is that?

4 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

i'm wearing the sticker you gave me miss meredith! well, the one you and mister or miss cashew gave me. =]

Becky said...

Auntie Becky is wondering if you are expecting a Mr Cashew since the wall is blue??

Mollie said...

We are actually moving Meredith into the front room (the one that is blue). we do not know the sex (we have not even gone in for the u/s that could tell you). We are not planning on finding out though.

Aunt Jennifer said...

did you find anything interesting in mama's purse there miss peanut?