Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's a Swiffer, and I helped!

From Meredith Jane 13-15 Months

I love to sweep. Whenever someone takes out the broom to sweep the kitchen floor, I let them know that I want to sweep too!

This morning it was my Mama. She said that I am messy -- something about how I shouldn't turn over my cup of Honey Bunches of Oats cereal. I'm not worried though. I got to sweep again!

Yesterday it was my aunt Katie. But I didn't get to sweep! We were over and my grandma's and they spilled something on the floor. Aunt Katie was sweeping it up, but there wasn't a Swiffer for me? Doesn't everyone keep one of those around for us kids?

2 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

awww sweetie i have a swiffer you can use here! =]

Becky said...

Baby girl, I have alot of new flooring that needs your cleaning services!