Sunday, November 9, 2008

Meredith, where's the light?

I don't quite understand my parent's obsession with making me perform tricks. The latest one is having me point out where the light in the room is. Here's a picture of me doing just that. If I can type in a blog, why would they not expect me to be able to point out where a simple light is? How silly...

My Mama also likes asking me what is barking outside. Since our neighbor dogs often bark, I like to say "dog". I'm so smart! I can point things out and say what they are!

2 comments:

Grandma Stavenger said...

You just keep getting cuter and cuter!!!! And of course, I'm not surprised about being smart....take a look at your parents!

Becky said...

Dear baby girl,your auntie misses you so much! Your auntie wants to watch for cheap plane tickets and come to visit you over a weekend!