Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Catch up



Mama is not doing a good job of keeping up with our blog like i had hoped. She is making these excuses about me wanting to be held or that i threw a crying fit for two hours today and that made her not have time to come and post. Excuses, Excuses. Mama is going to try to catch you up with that has happened in the past five days. First off i have gotten cuter! Second off I am getting old. I will be two weeks tomorrow. WOW how the time flies. I go back to the doctor tomorrow and they are going to do a once over to make sure i am gaining weight and to make sure that i am working all my billirubin out! As mama mentioned in the last post she made Grandma Stavenger is here and being a big help. She likes to hold me just as much as mom and dad like to hold me so i am a happy little camper. Dad went back to work this past monday and i think he misses me during the day. Mom would like to take pictures of me and send them to dad during the day but again I am being a stinker sometimes and mom has not had time to do that yet. Also mom has been trying to get me outside some so that it can help my jaundice. That also takes up time. So here is what mama and i are going to try. I am going to try to take my afternoon nap and try eating my afternoon meal with out fussing and Mama is going to try to get on here every day or every other day and make a post for you all. We are going to share two pictures today. One is my surprised look and the other is just cute little old me!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Dear Meredith,

Your aunty and uncle in Minnesota love looking at your pictures. Your mama is awesome for having time to post your pictures to the blog. Make sure you thank her lots!

Love, Becky & Chris

Anonymous said...

We love your pictures. We would love to see a picture of you and your Grandma! Steve & Gayle