Monday, August 20, 2007

The fourth night of sleep ... or lack there of

While I'm sure Mollie will become quite more tired than I, as she is breast feeding Meredith, I have not yet become too sleep deprived. But I think I may be working on borrowed time. I can only assume that eventually the less sleep that I am now will catch up with me, and that I will become quite exhausted soon.

Both Mollie and I are becoming tired earlier and Mollie is taking naps during the day. Today we were able to wake up quite a bit later (9:30) than I would if I were going to work. Hopefully during the remaining days this week we can put together at least a semblance of a schedule that may help keep us sane and awake (mostly).

Only time will tell how well we cope with less sleep and more crying.

No comments: