Friday, August 24, 2007

Cloth Diapers



Most people think that i am crazy or maybe a little nuts but i really am excited about doing cloth diapering. Right now we are in our second cloth diaper of our life. I think that in the least Meredith enjoys changing a little better. the cloth is not so scratchy on her little butt. they also seem to absorb better that sposies. I know what i hear from older and wiser people that i will HATE them and that i will be back in sposies in a matter of days. but wash has never bothered me all that much and a little poop is not a big deal. I want what is best for my daughter and what is best for the environment. Plus the extra $ we save will be worth it too. (how i finally sold timothy on cloth).

1 comment:

Becky said...

Who are the older & wiser people telling you to not do cloth? Just curious, I hope it's not my mom, she used cloth on Jennifer! Or was that Timothy....I forget....but anyways I think it's awesome you guys are using cloth. :)