Monday, August 20, 2007

Hello world, here I come!


Hello! My name is Meredith Jane. My Mom and Dad welcomed me into the world on August 16, 2007 at 8:22 pm. Although I'm too small to weigh and measure myself, my parents say that when I was born I was 18.5 inches long and 6 pounds even. After a brief moment where I did not want to breathe on my own, I picked up on the whole crying thing and did just fine.

My Mom, Dad, and I spent a few days in the hospital as the doctors and nurses made sure I was well enough to go home. Now that I am at home, I want to be sure all of my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and everyone else interested in my well-being are kept up-to-date.

Depending on how things go, my Mom and Dad will post as often as they can and hopefully as often as major changes happen in my life. Visit often and see what I'm doing lately and how much I've grown!

No comments: