Sunday, September 30, 2007

Daddy & I Take a Nap


Mommy says I'm napping more, but if you ask me, this whole sleeping thing is overrated. I would much rather be looking around, trying to hold up my own head, and exploring the world. All I need to do is learn to crawl... but Mommy and Daddy say I sure kick enough to be crawling any time now. Mommy keeps having this thing called "tummy time" and praises me when I hold up my head and my body with my arms. Oh well, I'm content to do as they ask as long as Mommy keeps feeding me and changing my diapers.

One of my favorite sleeping positions with Mommy and Daddy is while they're lying/sleeping too. I nestle myself into their shoulder and try to get some rest too. Sometimes I just don't feel like sleeping, though, and I just hold myself up and look around. Problem is, it seems like we're always trying to sleep on the couch, and all I can see are couch cushions. That's just no fun! I need to request a new sleeping location so I can see all the fun things in the world. I'll get on that soon enough, but in the mean time you can look at the picture of Daddy and me sleeping on the ever so boring couch.

No comments: