Thursday, September 6, 2007

It Almost Fits!


Hey guys it is me and I am growing like a weed!! Mama put on a sleeper to see if it fit and WOW I sure have grown. I need a little length and a little round the middle and it would fit perfect, but mama said that i could wear it for now too. I have to say that i have had quite the traumatizing day. well mostly it was mama and grandma that suffered. I cried most of the night last night and a lot today but mama found the gas drops that aunt Katie gave us and they sure did help. I think that mama will have to give them to me again when i get TOTALLY upset. So i had a bath tonight and mama scrubbed out more brown hair (not really) and then we tried on this jammie thing and then i ate my bedtime meal. and boy those gas drops must have helped plus me crying through the bath must have helped my appitie because I ate the best i have in about a day. Well mama says it is time for me to go to bed so i guess i need to go. talk to you all soon.

No comments: