Monday, September 10, 2007

Keep Trying


Mom and Dad have it in their heads that we need to have a picture of me that could go on my birth announcement...yeah my parents are LATE getting to that point. you would think that by now they have enough pictures of me that they can pick one out and do the announcement but NO..mom even took about 12 today and does not like any of them. We will share the best with you but we will have to have another photo session when dad gets home. Well mom says it is time for me to go and take my afternoon nap so that she can get some house work done (our first official day of just the two of us). I am trying to be good for mom but sometimes it is just so hard to be a baby...i can not tell mom what i need so she has to guess and sometimes it takes her a while to guess right. Oh well we will get it all working. Oh and mom played with the colors on this picture just because she thought that it looked better this way.

No comments: