Sunday, September 30, 2007

Modified Tummy Time


I really enjoy looking around my surroundings, as long as I'm awake and happy (which my Mommy and Daddy would say is only a fraction of a day). Sometimes my Mommy and I play a game called "tummy time." I'm not entirely sure how this constitutes a game, as no one really takes turns, nobody advances through any sort of levels or places on a board, and no one can win, but hey, who's complaining?

The game entails this: I lay on my stomach and hold up my head. My Mommy praises me. Sometimes I hold up a part of my body with my arms. This is when my Mommy gets really excited. :) Other times I may try and kick my feet and play like I know how to crawl (Mommy and Daddy say that will come in time).

Anyway, here's a picture of what Daddy called "modified" tummy time where Mommy put me on my tummy on a pillow laid on the couch. Meanwhile, Daddy took pictures. One of those pictures is in this post. Daddy said I looked cute in the bonnet, but I just don't know...

No comments: