Monday, September 3, 2007

Meredith Bonding Time


With Mollie home all day with Meredith, it can seem like I hardly get a chance to see her, compared to Mollie. I do my best though to spend time with our little squirmy as much as I can once I get home. I'm sure glad Mollie is staying home with her during the day. Not only is it saving a bundle for day care, but Meredith is getting great amounts of love from her Mom, and I know that when I get home I'll be filled in with all the latest news.

As I said, as much as I can I'm trying to spend time with Meredith. This includes holding her (taking her away from Mom, the "Meredith hog") when I'm at home and taking care of Meredith while we're out on the town (see previous post from Mollie and the snuggly). I'm just trying to get in all the love that she gets from her Mom all day in a shorter amount of time. :)

No comments: