Monday, September 3, 2007

The snuggly


Daddy says mommy takes me all the time and he wants his time with me. So daddy has started taking me when we go places. Mommy is fine with it. I got a new experience yesterday. I spent my first time in the snuggly. I have to say that I am in love!! I like being so close to daddy. Daddy gets worried though because my legs turn purple. Mommy and Grandma stuffed a blanket under my bottom and my legs started turning back to normal color again. daddy wants to wait a little while longer till we use it again but I think that I want to use it again today!! I did not get to use it today when we went out to hobby lobby to pick up some picture frames for daddy. I had to show my distaste for the car seat and stroller though. I would have much rather been put into the snuggly. I think that Daddy may think twice again before loading up the stroller and just throw in the snuggly instead. Here is a picture of me looking up at daddy the first time i was in the snuggly.

No comments: