Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sharing The Love


I am reminded that there is more love to go around every day. no matter how much Meredith cries or wants to spend all day eating there is SO much love that has happened because of her. Not only do i love her more and more but the love I have for her father (ie. Timothy) grows all the time. Just from the little things that he does or says or from the way that he shows his love for Meredith. Timothy's last post makes me happy that i am able to stay home with our little mustard seed. I love being able to be here and care for her. I am not sure at this point if i could handle someone else caring for her. I just have to many preconceived thoughts about how things should be while she is growing and developing. the picture i am sharing is not the best one of me but it shows that i can spread my love between all my "children" at once. Meredith is in the bassinet being rocked with one hand and i am petting Gwen and Gill with a foot and a hand. I love that the dogs are not put off by the new addition and like to be in the middle of things unless i am feeding Meredith...then they are just a distraction for me and Meredith.

No comments: