Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Saint Nicholas Day!

From Meredith Jane 13-15 Months

Today is Saint Nicholas day. When I woke up, I found a pomegranate and tangerines in a sack on the fireplace mantle. I also found a couple of small toys. How great is this? Now I get two Christmases! :D

Today my Grandma Kat and Patoo came down to visit for an early Christmas. So not only did I get my Saint Nicholas day presents, I also got to open some real Christmas presents! My Grandma Kat and Patoo really love me! I got all kinds of great toys -- even a tricycle. Boy, do I love that tricycle already.

We spent the afternoon and evening downtown at a playground in Hemisfair Park and on the Riverwalk. It was a nice day and we even got to see the beautiful Christmas lights. The picture on this post is at the playground. I was having a blast in a swing. Can you tell that I was happy? See my new pictures in Meredith Jane 13 - 15 Months to see some more pictures -- my Mama and Daddy say I can be really cute sometimes!

I hope you had a nice Saint Nicholas day too!

1 comment:

Aunt Jennifer said...

i don't supposed i get to open any christmas presents today, do i? you're lucky! =]