Sunday, December 7, 2008

Taking Over!

MWAAAHHHHAHHHAAA! I have successfully taken over Meredith's blog!! You better be watching out big sis!

Hello there from inside the womb! If you look close I am waving to everyone! I also may be sucking my thumb. Mama says that is a nasty habit but she says that if it keeps me from getting a plug she will take it! I hear (you hear a lot when all you have to do all day is hang out) Mama and Daddy have decided on names for me depending on what i turn out to be.

Boy: Theodore Elial
Girl: Emmaline Ruth

I also have been hearing about what Mama and Daddy are going to be doing about the blog. They may be changing the name to include me or I may be getting my own blog. Stay tuned to find out...

2 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

hello mister or miss cashew! i'm your auntie jen and i can't wait for you to show your face to the world!!! do you know where your mama and daddy got the ideas for your possible first names? they are pretty cool!

i think you should get your own blog. sharing is overrated. =P

Mandie said...

Love the names Mollie!