Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm 15 months old!

From Meredith Jane 13-15 Months

This may come as no surprise to those who can do calendar math, but I'm already 15 moths old (really I'm getting close to 16 months old)!

I went to see my great friend the pediatrician (wow, that's a big word for a 15 month old, don't you think?) the other day. She says that I have some new stats to let you know about. As of November 18, 2008 I was:
  • 22 pounds, 13.5 ounces (50th percentile)
  • 31 and a half inches (75th percentile)
  • 19 inch "massive" cranium (105th percentile.... wait, no, 95th percentile)
My Mama thinks my head is massive. She complains that she can't get all of my shirts over my head. I think it is just the right size. What do you think?

I'd like to remind you that I have more recent pictures of me out at Meredith Jane 13 - 15 Months.

2 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

blame your daddy for the "massive" head... and tell your mama it's not massive it's beautiful. :)

Mandie said...

Happy 15 months Meredith!!!