Monday, December 8, 2008

Investigating

From Meredith Jane 13-15 Months

I'm all into finding out how things work. My Daddy says I get that trait from him. Maybe I get it from my Mama? Who knows... but it has to be one of the two ;)

Today I wanted to learn about how the Christmas tree works. I saw my Mama and Daddy putting it up, but I couldn't leave it at that. I need to know how those dangling things stay on there. Did you know they use hooks and strings??

From Meredith Jane 13-15 Months


I even learned how to put back what I took down. Here I am with some help from my Mama picking up after myself. What a big girl I am!

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is SUCH a darling picture. You guys amaze me!

Becky said...

You guys should really use these photos in a contest somewhere. Or Use them as your photo greeting cards or something. The photography is amazing! I have the one of just Meredith with the tree as my computer screen background at work!