Monday, December 29, 2008

Sweet 16

From Meredith Jane 16 - 18 Months

I may only be 16 months old, but I already have a "bimmer" toy car! Here I am making sure everything is safe by adjusting my rear view mirrors.

You may think, but she can't be old enough to reach the pedals! Well, at first you were right, but it didn't take long for me to figure out what I had to do. Now I can push the pedals like all of the big girls do.

My Mama says that I won't be able to ride in my car until I understand what a street is (and how to not drive in the street). I wonder how long that will be? What a bummer! ;)

I think instead I'll just sit in my pretty car and look regal.

From Meredith Jane 16 - 18 Months

3 comments:

Becky said...

16 months old and a Beemer already. Just think, you may get a Porsche when you are 16 years old! You are SOOOOOOOOOOO adorable!!

Jessica and Alyssa said...

Wow...

Aunt Jennifer said...

do you think i could take a ride around in your new car? it looks pretty spiffy...

love you.