Saturday, December 26, 2009

Any Mama Can!

From Meredith Jane 28-30 Months

I wanted to make sure all Mama's out there know that they do not have to push their kids in their strollers all the time. They can wear their babies in slings! Look we did not even have a sling but my blankie worked just fine!

I am going to make a good Mama some day until I have a baby like our baby Theo I am going to practice with my dolls. My babies get to use both the stroller and sling just like our baby Theo does. Sometimes I even get to go in the Patapum or the Mei Tei too!

On Christmas, I was on Mama's back at the Zoo it is so much easier to see the animals when I am on Mama's back. Plus it was kinda chilly. Mama and Daddy do not want to admit that it was cool because they like to make fun of all the silly people with hats and scarfs on their heads like it is 20 below but I was sure glad to have the extra body warmth of Mama to put my hands between us and snuggle close to her at times.

No comments: