Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry 1st and 3rd Christmas!

From Christmas 2009

Yesterday I celebrated my very first Christmas! Mama, Daddy, Meredith, and I went to church the day before and learned that we celebrate for the birth of Jesus, not for the presents (or so that I can eat the wrapping paper!). Then yesterday we opened some new clothes, games, books, and toys. It was all very interesting!

From Christmas 2009

It was Meredith's third Christmas. It is starting to become old-hat for her, but she seemed to still enjoy it.

From Christmas 2009

I was glad that I got a new chew toy. My chompers were starting to hurt! This toy happens to be fish that can turn and bend like a snake or necklace. Or, of course, be chewed on. :D

From Christmas 2009

Gilligan, on the other hand, was quite overwhelmed! (until he started eating the wrapping paper or chasing after the ball I got)

Check out all of the new pictures here: Christmas 2009

No comments: