Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mama is in Denial

From Theodore Elial 7-9 Months

My Daddy said so on Facebook, but I thought I would let everyone else know too...

I'm cruising! My Mama is in denial. She says I am not cruising. She thinks that I am still a little baby.

Well Mama, here's the proof. My Daddy and I put together a great plan. I would stand at the table, he would entice me with a toy, and I would cruise over to get it. All while Mama watched (in denial, of course) and Daddy took pictures.

So here they are. Proof positive I'm cruising!

From Theodore Elial 7-9 Months

From Theodore Elial 7-9 Months

From Theodore Elial 7-9 Months

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, look at you, all grown up! you are just all rarin' and ready to go! =) you should let your Mama see it again so she's not in denial anymore. =P

love you oodles!

Grandma Stavenger said...

I keep thinking you can't get any cuter....yet you do! Don't grow up completely in the next month before we get a chance to see you again!!

English said...

I've missed a lot in the past 2 weeks! He's grown so much!