Sunday, December 13, 2009

Drop It!

From Theodore Elial 7-9 Months


Many of you have maybe heard that I am not feeling well, but I am on the mend. Gilligan is helping me forget that I am sick. Gilligan and I have a special relationship! Meredith thinks she has Gilligan's heart, but really it is all mine!! I get licks and love when Meredith gets none. Gilligan will even drop his coveted ball right into my lap or onto my toys! He is also oh so gentle in letting me take it out of his mouth.

We also like to chew on the same ball. Somehow Gilligan can get his whole mouth
around the ball. I have not figured this all out yet but I am working on it.

From Theodore Elial 7-9 Months


I also am working on throwing the ball for Gilligan, though it needs some practice.

From Theodore Elial 7-9 Months

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i bet your big sis can teach you how to throw the ball for gill! =)

love you oodles & glad you're feeling better!!