Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Book!

From Christmas 2009

I'm one smart cookie! No one had opened any presents yet, and Mama asked me to get Theo one of his. I chose one out and made sure to let him know what it was -- a book!

Now just to be sure, I didn't help Mama wrap the presents and this one happened to be from a family friend, so there was no way I really knew what it was. I just figured it had to be a book based upon its shape and feel (and of course... the shake test)!

From Christmas 2009

By the way, Theo, books tend to be hard and do not make any noises when shaken.

My next trick happened to be picking out one of my presents to open later... and stating, "My book!" And since I'm the smart cookie, I was right ;)

From Christmas 2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Theo and Meredith! You'll get your present from me in February when Gama and Papa come to visit. Your Mama and Daddy will get theirs then, too. =)

Love you oodles!