Saturday, August 15, 2009

An AIRPLANE!

From Meredith Jane 2nd Birthday

If you know me well, you would know that I like screaming out "AIRPLANE" every time I hear an airplane pass overhead. And since we live not far from an Air Force base, we hear a lot of airplanes :D

Knowing this, my Mama, the bestest in the world, found a great rocking airplane for my birthday. Who needs a rocking horse when you can have a rocking airplane?? I think the airplane is so much better than a horse.

From Meredith Jane 2nd Birthday

My Mama says it is time to eat breakfast. If you can have breakfast in bed, why can't I have breakfast on a plane?

1 comment:

Grandma Stavenger said...

I don't think they serve food on planes any more, so you'll have to go to the table for that! What a sweetie....love you!! Happy Birthdy!!!