Saturday, August 22, 2009

I've got my eyes on you!

From Theodore Elial 0-3 Months

I've learned a new trick recently. It involves being able to look at you from a distance... I can even see across a room now! All the great things that I can look at; it is so much fun.

If I'm up for it, I may even follow things around the room, especially if they are interesting -- like bright colors or nice patterns or maybe just a silly dog being chased by my sister. ;)

Hey you... over there... I'm looking at you!

From Theodore Elial 0-3 Months

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so cute mr. theo! miss & love you tons!

-auntie jennifer

Grandma Stavenger said...

With a smile & look like that you will continue to melt hearts wherever you go.....especially mine!

Unknown said...

You. Are. SO. CUTE.