Saturday, August 8, 2009

Where are the hippos?!

From Theodore Elial 0-3 Months

We took a family outing to the zoo this morning. My Mama wore me for a while and then my Daddy did. My Mama always likes making me face her. Now, while I enjoy being in such close proximity to my daily sustenance, I also enjoy seeing where I am going. Boy am I glad that Daddy chose to turn me around today! I am a happy boy, can you tell?

Now I can see all the animals too -- my sister sure seemed to like looking at these things called flamingos, bears, monkeys, and fish... but all I ever got to see was my Mama's shirt. Harrumph... oh well, at least I get to see the hippopotamus!

P.S. -- By the time we got to see the hippos, after passing by the goats, chickens, and Amazonian birds all we got to see were hippo butts! How unfun is that?

No comments: