Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mini sleepover

From Meredith Jane 22-24 Months

My friend Aurelia and her parents came over last night. I always like it when they come over in the evenings, because that means I get to have a sleepover! Well, the sleepovers always seem to get cut short when Aurelia's Mama and Daddy go home, but at least we get to go to bed in the same room!

From Meredith Jane 22-24 Months

Last night was even more special because it was just the night before that I stayed at Aurelia's house when my Mama and Daddy went to Bible study. That means I got to see her two nights in a row! How fun! So that means we've been able to play with each other for two days in a row!

From Meredith Jane 22-24 Months

Thank you for coming over, Aurelia! I can't wait to see you again!

3 comments:

ugly leotards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ugly leotards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sally said...

They are sooo cute! Aurelia liked seeing these.

(Sorry, having trouble posting with the RIGHT account)