Thursday, August 13, 2009

One, Two, THREE!

From Meredith Jane 22-24 Months

My little girl is really starting to grow up! :) She's so cute; her speach is starting to get clearer and more understandable.

Since it is near her second birthday, Mollie and I have been prompting her with the question, "How old are you?" Of course we're trying to get her to say on command, "two." Sometimes we're lucky and sometimes we're not.

As long as we were getting her to say numbers (well, at least one number), and since she so loves jumping with us, I've been counting up to three with her before jumping.

So the other day I asking, "Can you say, ONE?", "Can you say, TWO", and "Can you say, THREE?" all just before jumping. After getting her to respond a couple of times, I asked, "OK, what do you say??"

"THREE!!!" (who needs one or two when all you want to do is jump?)
From Meredith Jane 22-24 Months

Right now neither Mollie nor I are taking credit for her impatience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heehee, meredith, you are too cute. =) love you oodles.