Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We're related? Are you sure?

My big sister Meredith at just over 3 months:
From Meredith Jane


Me at about 3 months:
From Theodore Elial 0-3 Months


My Mama says we don't have the same nose. My Daddy thinks we have the dazed and confuzed look down as if we were twins.

Sometimes I think we don't have the same anything -- she just needs to take a chill pill once in a while... or at least get out of my face. Sure, I enjoy a kiss and hug every now and again, but she sure likes giving those things out like they are going out of style!

Oh well, I still love my sister bunches!

What do you think -- are we related?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, i'd say you're related. =)

love you both!

Grandma Stavenger said...

You may not look exactly alike, but you are definitely related.....with two good-looking parents like you have, I wouldn't worry about it!