Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm not sure what Daddy sees from down here

From Meredith Jane 2nd Birthday

So often when my Daddy is taking pictures of me, he lays down on the floor. Now that I have my own camera (in bright red, no less), I thought I would try it out for myself. Since he does it all the time, it must be fun. Or at least a good way to take pictures.

I don't see what is so great about it? Things don't look that much different from when I stand up? Hmmm... maybe it has something to do with me only being 3 feet tall? Oh well, I'll continue to let Daddy do what he wants, since he seems to like it so much. Maybe I'll get a picture of him taking a picture of me, and then you can see him laying on the floor too!

From Meredith Jane 2nd Birthday

Are you sure that it is better to take pictures of toddlers from the floor? I think I like standing better...

No comments: